Comment on page
The IDO Steps
- 1.Connect Your Wallet: Begin by connecting your wallet to the platform. Ensure that you have the required gas on SEI to execute transactions.
- 2.Acquire $ECLIP Tokens: Obtain $ECLIP tokens through Astroport DEX, our supported CEXs, or Squid router.
- 4.Apply for the Whitelist: Proceed to the whitelist application. Fill out the necessary details to apply for the whitelist. Note that performing specific tasks may increase your chances of allocation in the future.
- 5.Complete KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification: Ensure that you are KYC verified. Click on the designated box to perform your KYC. This step is essential to prevent sybil attacks and comply with legal requirements in certain jurisdictions.
- 6.Save Your KYC Information: Once completed, your KYC information will be saved for future launches, streamlining the process for subsequent participation.
The private rounds of the token sale are exclusively reserved for users who have been whitelisted and have received an allocation. The process is delineated in the following stages:
- 1.Notification of Whitelist Status: Prior to the commencement of the private phase, users will be notified of their whitelist status. This information will be conveyed through email, displayed on the website, and also published publicly for transparency.
- 2.Opening of the Private Phase: Upon the initiation of the private phase, users who have been granted an allocation will have the opportunity to purchase their predetermined allocation in the token sale. This phase is strictly limited to those who have received an allocation.
- 3.Participation for Non-Allocated Users: Users who have not received an allocation during the private phase must await the next phase of the token sale to participate. Further details regarding subsequent phases will be provided as they approach.
Please note that adherence to the guidelines and timelines is crucial for participation in the private rounds. Ensure that you stay informed through official communication channels to avoid missing any critical updates.
The Public Phase, referred to as the First-Come-First-Serve (FCFS) phase, is designed to provide an equitable opportunity for participation for those who did not receive an allocation in the previous round. Here's how it works:
- Eligibility: To participate in the FCFS phase, users must hold at least the Star Dust (Level 1) tier and have completed the KYC process.
- Base Allocation: Once the FCFS phase opens, all eligible users will receive a base allocation, enabling them to participate.
- Time-Sensitive: The FCFS phase operates on a time-sensitive basis. It will remain open either until all allocations have been claimed or until the timer runs out, whichever occurs first.
- Participation: Users are encouraged to act promptly, as the allocations are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis, and the phase may close quickly if all allocations are claimed.
By adhering to these guidelines, participants can engage in the Public Phase or FCFS, ensuring a fair and transparent process.
After the IDO is completed, a date will be set for the TGE. This event signifies when the token will become claimable and available for trading on the open market. The launch can occur anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after the IDO, and the specific timing will be announced well in advance.
- Viewing Your Vested Positions: Users will have the ability to view their vested positions within the dashboard, where there will also be a countdown to the TGE and claiming process. This feature ensures that participants are kept informed about the upcoming event.
- Claiming and Trading Tokens After TGE: Once the TGE is live, users will be able to claim their vested tokens directly from the dashboard. In addition to claiming, options for trading and adding to liquidity pools will become accessible. This creates an opportunity for users to interact with their tokens, whether for investment purposes or broader financial strategies.